Hawk Measurement extends Hazardous Location certification for its Centurion Guided Radar to FM, FM Canada and ATEX
Hawk Measurement Systems (HAWK), a global leader in measurement solutions, has announced that it has been awarded explosionproof, flameproof and dust ignition proof certification by FM Approvals for FM, FM Canada and ATEX standards, adding to the existing IECEx rating Hawk now covers all major market areas.
The complete listing is as follows:
- (USA) FM XP-AIS Cl. I Div 1, Grp A, B, C, D, T6...T2B, Cl. I Zone 0/1 AEx ia/d [ia Ga] IIC T6...T2 Ga/ Gb
- (USA) FM DIP-AIS Cl. II/III Div 1, Grp E, F, G, T6...T2B, Zone 20/21 AEx ia/tb [ia Da] IIIC T85°C...T255°C Da/ Db
- (Canada) FM Cl. I Div 1, Grp A, B, C, D, T6...T2B
- (Canada) FM Cl. II/III Div 1, Grp E, F, G, T6...T2B
- (Canada) FM Cl. I Zone 0/1 Ex ia/d [ia Ga] IIC T6...T2 Ga/ Gb
- (Canada) FM Zone 20/21 Ex ia/tb [ia Da] IIIC T85°C...T255°C Da/ Db
- ATEX Ex II 1/2 G Ex ia/d [ia Ga] IIC T6...T2 Ga/Gb
- ATEX Ex II 1/2 D Ex ia tb [ia Da] IIIC T6...T2 Ga/Gb
- IECEx Ex ia/d [ia Ga] IIC T6…T2 Ga/Gb Tamb -40°C to 60°C
- IECEx Ex ia tb [ia Da] IIIC T85°C…T255°C Da Db Tamb -40°C to 60°C
FM Approvals is a globally recognised and trusted certification agency. Hawk is proud to have it's in-house engineering, production and process control meet the high standards expected.
Along with the recent additions of SIL2, high temperature and high pressure designs the Centurion Guided Radar is a versatile and reliable continuous level measurement instrument that will be a pillar of Hawk's continuing growth and disruption to the world wide level measurement market.
HAWK is a world leader in level, positioning and flow measurement, providing cutting edge equipment to the global industrial market. With 30 years of experience and a record of success in a wide range of areas including mining/mineral processing, water supply/waste water, bulk material handling and chemical, our on-going commitment is to provide industry leading technology with cost-effective solutions.