Product Selection Tool
Find the Right Product for Your Application
Need Help Selecting the Best Product?Contact Us
Pipeline Leak Detection Systems
HAWK is a leader in level, positioning, asset monitoring, and pipeline leak detection solutions. We understand that pipeline leaks can become a critical threat to human safety, the surrounding environment, property, and more. Our pipeline leak detection systems help locate and raise awareness of leaks in order to limit and avoid any damage.
Leak detection systems (LDS) are vital in ensuring pipelines operate at maximum efficiency. LDS allow for quick leak detections and accurate location of leaks with minimal false alarms, reliability, and low maintenance.
Fiber Optic Sensing can Determine:
- Sound / Vibration
- Temperature / Vibration
- Temperature Only
- Strain Only
- Temperature / Vibration / Strain / Sound
HAWK provides leading pipeline leak detection solutions for a wide variety of industries. We manufacture our own products in the U.S and Australia, allowing us to hone in on our customer’s needs and provide specific solutions. The industries we serve include:
Principle of Operation:
- Distributed sensor can continuously monitor vibration, strain and temperature on structural elements of the bridge for the entire length of optical fiber.
- Distributed sensor can continuously monitor vibration, strain and temperature on pipe line for the entire length of optical fiber.
- Distributed sensor can continuously monitor vibration, strain and temperature on structural elements of the rail networks for the entire length of optical fiber.
Advantages of HAWK
For over 30 years, HAWK has successfully solved a wide range of level and flow measurement applications, in even the most difficult and harsh environments. Our dedication to ingenuity, quality manufacturing, and innovation has led us to be a world leader in our services. Our pipeline leak detection systems offer various benefits that can suit even the toughest conditions. These benefits include:
- Heightened sensitivity and faster detection
- Increased location accuracy
- Alarm reliability
- And more
To learn more about our pipeline leak detection systems, contact us here.