CalFlo CFVF2 Thermal Mass Liquid Flow Meter
The CalFlo CFVF2 Thermal Mass Liquid Flow Meter is ideal for handling aggressive and hard to measure media. Precision measurement for liquid applications, from non-potable water to diluted corrosive liquids.
- Potable / Non-potable Water
- Deionized Water
- Sulfuric Acid
- Light Oil
- Diluted Corrosive Liquids
Principle of Operation
The CalFlo CFVF2 Thermal Mass Liquid Flow Meter is a great choice for a wide range of liquid applications. The CFVF2 provides high accuracy measurement of flow, including very low flow rates, using a solid state design with NO moving parts. The CFVF2 features an adjustable measuring range, easily adjusts to variable insertion depths, and fit pipes up to 24" in diameter. Typical applications include potable water, non-potable water, deionized water, sulfuric acid, light oil, and diluted corrosive liquids.
- Ideal for handling aggressive and hard to measure media
- Compact, rugged industrial design
- High-accuracy with NO moving parts
- Easy insertion depth adjustment for pipes up to 24" in diameter
- Adjustable measuring range
- Easy to install
Pressure: 261 psi (18 bar)
Accuracy: < 3%
Repeatability: < 1% / Response time to flow rate change 10 sec. typ.
Supply Voltage: 24 VDC ± 10%
Consumption: Approx. 100-200 mA
Output: 4-20 mA