The Portable-ID™ is a portable sensor capable of identifying liquids and diagnosing process problems inside of closed containers or pipes both on land and subsea operations.
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Oil and Gas
- Water / Wastewater
- Power Stations
- Food and Beverage
Principle of Operation
All Liquids have a Unique Acoustic Fingerprint. The same acoustic technology allows for the detection of fluid levels inside closed containers or pipelines, in both land and subsea operations. Overfill, a global problem, causes billions of dollars in loss annually and carries with it an immense impact on local environment is something relatively simple and effectively measured without intrusive, permanent or expensive methods. Exterior mounted sensors strategically placed at High and Low intervals provide volume readings in addition to content verification.
- Non-intrusive design, installed on the outside of the vessel, pipe, tank, etc.
- Portable for rapid readings that provide real-time liquid material identification
- Detection of foreign materials embedded in containers such as non-compliant materials, explosives, etc.
- Extensive and accurate resident database provides exact liquid matching
- Portable, lightweight and rugged design for the elements
- Tank or Vessel
- Channel or Flume
- Stilling Well
- Sewage Plant
Pulse Trigger Switch: Water Resistant Momentary
Temperature Sensor: Non-contact infrared, -40°C to +125°C for sensor temperature, -70°C to +380°C for object temperature, High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature, 90° Field of View
Transducer: 1MHz Operating Frequency, 1.125” Diameter piezoelectric surface, 1.125” Diameter piezoelectric surface, Gel membrane retainer, -40°C to +40°C Max Operating Temperature
Connector: Quick release LEMO™
Accessories: Standard Probe, Custom Probe (Inquire), External Hard Drive - USB, 250 GB, Battery - Spare