Vibranivo Vibrating Level Switch
The Vibranivo Vibrating Level Switch Series is used for level monitoring in all types of containers and silos. It can be used with all powdery and granulated bulk materials that do not show a strong tendency to form crusts or deposits. Detection of solids in water is also possible. The units can be delivered with a wide range of Ex-approvals for use in Gas and Dust Hazardous Areas.
- Building materials industry lime, styrofoam, moulding sand, etc.
- Food industry milk powder, flour, salt, etc.
- Plastics industry plastics granules etc.
- Timber industry
- Chemical industry
- Mechanical engineering
Principle of Operation
The piezo-electrically stimulated oscillating fork vibrates at its mechanical resonance frequency. If the probe is covered by the bulk material, the damping thus generated is registered electronically and a corresponding signal output is actuated.
The oscillation of the fork ensures a certain self-cleaning.
ATEX, IEC-Ex, FM, CSA, TR-CU
- Vertical, horizontal and oblique installation
- Full, Demand, Empty Detector
- Easy access for wiring via larger electronics housing
- Suitable for liquids and solids applications
- Tank or Vessel
Sensitivity: Adjustable in 2 levels (A/B)
Safety Pperation (FSL,FSH): Switchable for minimum or maximum safety
Protection class: I, II, III, IIII
Relative Humidity: 0-100%, suitable for outdoor use